Roberts & McGee, CPA
Seeking: Assurance Staff
Full time employment – Salary TBD
This is a unique opportunity to become part of our expanding audit team! The firm of Roberts & McGee, CPA is growing, and we are looking for qualified candidates to grow with us. We are currently seeking experienced assurance staff with a minimum of 2 years experience in public accounting.
Our firm focuses on governmental and non-profit auditing, and we are dedicated to serving our client’s needs while providing superb customer service. Being a part of our audit team will provide you with a unique experience you will not find in a larger firm.
- Bachelors in Accounting, with requirements met to sit for the CPA exam
- Minimum 2 years of experience in public accounting, preferred
- CPA, CPA eligible or currently pursuing a CPA preferred
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience in auditing, preferred
- Willingness to learn firm’s audit software
- Willingness to comply with company’s quality control procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ethical character
- Willingness to travel to client’s offices (some limited overnight travel)